Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cherry Best Wishes

Hello,

I have been busy this week getting stuck into my new stamp sets :) I have also played along with Makeesha's latest Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #10. This was one challenge where I started off with an idea and ended up creating something completely different! Maybe I will finish the original idea one of these days, but for now, here is the sketch:





And here is my card:




I inked the cherry image from Tart & Tangy with markers, and mounted it on a Real Red scalloped circle, a circle of Old Olive and a Bashful Blue die-cut from the Die-Cut Blooms pack, with some layers mounted on dimensionals. The DSP is all from the Summer Picnic pack - I LOVE this paper and was sad that it didn't make this year's catalogue even though the stamp set did! I have set coloured eyelets (non SU) into the centres of the DSP flowers and used some Real Red ribbon and paper piercing on the layers. The greeting is from Short & Sweet.

I'm off to unpack my new order from SU! How exciting!
Genelle.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Genelle, These cherry's work a treat with this sketch! Love the eyelets in the centre of the flowers too! Thanks so much for playing! love keesh x

    ReplyDelete