Thursday, July 9, 2009

Trendy Trees in Pink

I LOVE the Trendy Trees stamp set; it's probably my favourite in the whole catalogue. I'd been using greens, browns and autumny reds and oranges on my trees until I came across this card by the very talented Sarah Jane Kale'. Here is one of my 'pink tree' cards:



I have used Regal Rose cardstock, ink and DSP (from the Sweet Always pack), Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink & taffeta ribbon and a Kiwi button from the Button Bouquet pack. After realising that I don't yet own a 'Happy Birthday' stamp (lol), I wrote the greeting with my white gel pen.

I am really enjoying visiting other people's wonderful blogs, however for some reason I am unable to leave comments - there is always an 'error on page' after I try to post, grrr. Hopefully this will be fixed soon so I can share some comment love!

No comments:

Post a Comment