Thursday, November 12, 2009

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #15 - Thank You

Hi,

Well things haven't slowed down since my Open House on the weekend (see this post if you missed it!) and once again I am leaving my entry for Keesh's Inkspirations Colour Challenge #15 until the last minute!
Here is the beautiful colour combo:

And here is my card:

I was experimenting with my greeting and discovered that the 1" circle fits neatly inside the Designer Label frame - I love how it turned out when layered with dimensionals and the Word Window punched piece as well. I have also stamped the punched pieces with the Sanded background to tie in with the base card, and I have sponged the edges.

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Short & Sweet, Sanded background
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust
Accessories: Chocolate Chip wide double-stitched grosgrain ribbon, Vintage brads (Antique Brass), Designer Label punch, Word Window punch, 1" circle punch, paper piercer, mat pack, dimensionals, sponge dauber, sponge wedges.

Thanks for looking!
Genelle

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful card you have made here.I love your tag, it's very creative Genelle.Isn't it wonderful to play with the punches and make up new things?
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete