Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A slight interruption...

Hi everyone,

I am off to the Stampin' Up! Brisbane Regionals this weekend, and that is just one reason why I haven't been posting lately! The other reasons include a lot of family events, family and friends coming to stay, etc.

I will be back on Monday to show you my swaps from Regionals, and also to celebrate the release of the Summer Mini - it goes live on 1st December! I'll be adding a link, but if you'd like a 'real' copy, just let me know (or your own Demonstrator if that's not me) and I'll get a copy to you.

Despite our crazy week, I did manage to squeeze in a trip to the movies to go and see 'New Moon' (part 2 of the Twilight Saga for those who aren't fans). The best part is, that since this movie came out, I'm not getting teased so much for being 'Team Jacob' anymore!! Lol.
There's still time to place your final orders as we say goodbye to the Spring Mini - my last orders will be placed on Monday morning, so contact me if you'd like to order any of the beautiful products in the Spring mini catalogue.
Have a great week, and if you get a spare moment, why not join in Keesh's fabulous sketch challenge! I have really been missing joining in, but have had to let a few things slide this week.
Take care,
Genelle.


No comments:

Post a Comment