Thursday, February 18, 2010

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #18

Hi there!


And here's my card - a birthday card for a friend:

I followed Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch #56 which you can find here.

Just a short post today - my computer's mouse has died, and so this is taking forever and driving me crazy!! I have got heaps to show you though, and an announcement - pop back tomorrow when I've got a new mouse :)

Supplies (all Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Owl Together Now
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, watercolour paper, Brocade Blue Patterns DSP (from Hostess pack)
Ink: Ruby Red, Brocade Blue, Always Artichoke, Jet Black StazOn
Accessories: Mellow Moss stampin' pastels, blender pens, sponge, Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, paper snips, Circle Scissor Plus.
Hope you're having a great day,
Genelle.

5 comments:

  1. Love the card Genelle .... those owls are sooo cute, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Genelle,
    They do say that great minds think alike :-)
    That is such a cute card, I love the little owl in his party hat.
    Like you, I went through all the entries after I put up my first one & someone else has used this sketch & the B.B paper too. Funny!
    Hope your new mouse works well, keen to find out announcement.
    Cheers,
    Fi xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Genelle, this card is gorgeous, and I must get that stamp set the owl is too cute, and ma loving you teaming it up with that sketch well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Genelle, very sweet design. Your parcel is almost in the mail, received my order yesterday.

    ReplyDelete