Monday, July 19, 2010

A little bit Vintage

Hi all,

I've finally managed to show you some of the projects from my Vintage Vogue class. It's not my usual style, but I enjoyed experimenting with something a little different, which was made easy by using the gorgeous Vintage Vogue stamp set.
We made a sticky notepad holder and a matching card, in either Pink Pirouette or Baja Breeze with the Bella Bleu DSP, Kraft taffeta ribbon and Soft Suede ink.

Here are Cherie's beautiful projects, in the Baja Breeze option:
Kay opted for Pink Pirouette for this gorgeous creation:

And Mel chose Pink Pirouette also for her wonderful card:
















Ellie made some gorgeous projects as well, but I'm sorry I can't show you as the photo vanished! I will have to be sure to feature Ellie's work soon :)
Yesterday I held a 'Christmas in July' event, which was great fun. It's been great to get an early start on Christmas projects, so that it doesn't become another chore in the December rush.
I hope to share some of those projects soon, and also get back into some challenges.

Genelle.










2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Genelle! Love the colours! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh ... forgot to say ... looking forward to seeing your Christmas in July projects! xxaxx

    ReplyDelete