Sunday, December 5, 2010

Summer Mini is here!

Hi all,

The Summer Mini catalogue has been live since 1st December! If you haven't already received your copy, contact me (or your usual demonstrator) for your own copy. You can also view it online here or from the picture in my sidebar.


Some of my wider team recently held a Summer Mini swap, so I will be showing you some new creations once I have received my swap cards.


Since everything is so busy with the Christmas rush right now, I will be holding my Summer Mini catalogue launch in January. More details will be sent out in my January newsletter. If you're not already on my mailing list, you can click here to visit my demonstrator website and request my newsletter. You won't want to miss some great specials coming up really soon!

I will be back once all my cards are in the mail (finally I've got the long-distance gifts away - over $100 in postage over the past 2 days, eek!) to show you some of the gifts and cards I've been working on.

Genelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment