Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sale-a-bration has now started!


Hi all,

Sale-a-bration is here! This is one of the most exciting times of the Stampin' Up! year. You can earn FREE exclusive Sale-a-bration stamp sets - there are four gorgeous sets to choose from! See the sets and all the details here.

If you'd like your own copy of the Sale-a-bration brochure, let me know (or contact your existing Demonstrator, if that's not me) and I'll get one to you.

If you are keen to get together with a few friends and make a card or scrapbook page, have fun and earn free products, contact me to book your Stampin' Up! workshop. Dates for Sale-a-bration are sure to fill quickly, and I have an extra Hostess incentive in addition to the Sale-a-bration benefits, plus the regular Stampin' Up! Hostess benefits!

There's also amazing freebies on offer if you decide that this is the time to join my Stampin' Up! team. Contact me for a recruit pack or more information - I'm here to support you whether you want to build your own Stampin' Up! business or just want to receive a discount on your own purchases. I'd love to have you join my team! You can see more information here.

Happy Australia Day,
Genelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment