Sunday, January 9, 2011

Secret Santa!

Hi all,

The Stampin' Up! team of demonstrators I am part of (The INKcredibles) took part in a Secret Santa project again this past Christmas. I was thrilled that some of my Night Owl Stampers team joined in as well! It is a lot of fun to create and receive some papercraft goodness at Christmas time.

You can see the amazing gifts I received from my Secret Santa, the lovely Angie Jones, here. (Angie's photos of these gorgeous projects are better than mine- make sure you check out her beautiful blog too!)

The first gift I sent my Secret Santa (Christina) was a box containing five Ferrero Rocher chocolates:
(sorry the pics are not the best, they were done in the Christmas rush!)




And here is her Christmas present, a folder containing Big Shot embossing folders:

It is usual for me to forget to take photos of things before I send them, so I wasn't surprised to realise I don't have a photo of the Christmas card I made... I used the Medallion stamp with the emboss resist technique, and I was really happy with how it turned out - you'll have to take my word for it! :)

I'm glad to have met Angie in person, at SU Regional Training in Brisbane. Now we are looking forward to catching up again in Melbourne this year for the Stampin' Up! Convention! I can't wait.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, contact me to find out more!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend, I'll be back tomorrow with another project to show you.
Genelle.

1 comment:

  1. Wow....Christina was a lucky person...... I love the folder you made and those colours are goregous....I'm glad you liked my presents and I too am looking forward to catching up again. Bring on convention. Angie xx

    ReplyDelete