Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy tags...

A quick post today... normally when I'm making things, my work area is chaotic. However, I just had to take a photo of these little tags. It made me happy to see them sitting on my table as I worked!

Here's one on its own - it's very simple but I love it. The image in the background is from the Love Defined set, and it is stamped in 2nd generation Crumb Cake ink (ink stamp, then stamp on scrap paper (I use my grid paper), then stamp onto cardstock without re-inking). This technique is called stamping off and it's great for a more subtle background.


Hope you're having a lovely weekend,
Genelle.
**********************************************
Interested in getting your Stampin' Up! supplies at a discount? Looking for a new career, or somewhere in between? Like the idea of setting your own hours? Click here to find out more about joining my team!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeously simple! What on earth do you need sooooo many thank you tags for??? Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look awesome Genelle! I love seeing masses of things posted together! Great job!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are super cute Genelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping by to say hi! Hope all is okay with you and your family! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete